Thursday 9 December 2010

Preliminary Magazine.



This is my finished preliminary magazine front cover and contents page. All the pictures (of Rupert, Rhys and Nathan) were taken by me, imported into photoshop and were edited to coincide with my exam article/music tips. My cover lines are in my three colour palette (red, white and black) and are in three different fonts to add variety. My magazine was created on Photoshop Elements 5.0, which I had already used, so I cut out my photos and edited them using the software given. I learnt how to edit photos, to make them more vibrant and/or to blur them slightly ect. I also updated my old skills, such as using the magic eraser and magnetic lasso. Fill was useful to create my banner and backgrounds for the cover lines. I then saved my magazine as a JPEG file and uploaded it onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment